Thursday, February 19, 2015

Our MARCH Guest Designer Is...

Michelle Bala!

woohoooo - I am so excited!!

I love the girly colors for a "boyish" card!!
Her coloring is wonderful...love the popped up astronaut...
She balanced the colors beautifully and I love the striped border
This is a truly FABulous card!!!
(Space Cadet stamps and dies)




WINNER alert!
This lucky person won the special planner created by Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine!

I didn't know there was such a thing! Seems like it would be handy when you have a lot of scrapping to do!

Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver, “Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?” He responded, “I work for the company.” Elvis said “Well, you own it now.” The limo driver’s 

love ya!!
smooches...
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!!
    Oh my gosh!!!!!
    This is completely AMAZING!!!!
    I am sooooo honored and excited!!!
    THANK YOU, Kim!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Big congrats, Michelle! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Michelle! Awesome card! And Congrats to Makalah! Love the fun fact, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Michelle! Gorgeous card!!! :-D
    Also congratulations to Makalah! :-D
    Fun fact made me cry (happy cry)! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Michelle! Your card is so cute and fun! And, congrats to Makalah, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.