Monday, March 23, 2015

3.23

Hola chicas!!

I hope your weekend was delightful :)
I watched a couple of movies...but that's it for me.
I am going away this Friday for a crafty retreat.  I am going to Cincinnati, Ohio.  So I am preparing for that.  I can't hardly wait!!



(Bookmarks Dies, Mini Monograms, Cyber Cafe)


(Butterfly Duet Dies, Hello Words Dies)





(Borders 1 Dies, Digits stamps)


(Patterns 1 Dies)

There’s a set of biracial twins in the UK who are turning heads because one is

xoxo Kim

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post--- full of inspiration! LOOOOOOOOVE the PS DT!

    Kalyn--- one word--- AMMMMMMMMMAZING! Love her bookmark! LOOOOOOOVE LOOOOOOOOVE x1000000000 her birthday card! It's perfect---great papers and design! LOVE!

    And Michele---- GOOOOOOOODNESS! Love her parrot card! Great design on the background!!

    LOVE it all <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.