Thursday, March 12, 2015

PS Patrol - March

ohhhh my goodness, I found some real beauties to show off today!!

ohhhh, how I love thew texture and layers on her gorgeous card!!
Her coloring is stunning and I also love the stitches :)
(Spiritual Sampler, Blossoming Buds)



happy sigh - a sepia card - oh my how I LOVE this!!!
The natural twine is a perfect touch and the subtle stitch is wonderful.
(Many Thanks, Crystal Clear)


swooooon...I LOVE that bold flower!  The sheer textured paper is amazing!
I love the stamped holly underneath the poinsettia...it really helps it to stand out!
The shaker box - well it's fabulous!
(Poinsettia Dies, Royal Cuteness, Holly Jolly)



Cuteness overload friends!
I love the playful colors...and the super sweet boy and girl...oh my gosh...adorable!
(Sugar Rush, Incognito, Noggin Toppers)


Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
I love the flipped up edges of the clover...really sweet touch.
This is an awesome CAS card!
(Uplifters)

The chills experienced when listening to music is a result of the brain releasing dopamine
 in anticipation of the peak moment during a song.

loves,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous ... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH MY! The PS creations shared from the galleries are AMAZING! Love everyone's design and use of these stamps/dies! WOWOWOWOWOOW! Fab job everyone <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much pretty! LOVE the fun variety of styles! Thanks for the shout-out! :-)

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out!! You made my day!!! :) May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing my card today! Totally brightened my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.