Wednesday, April 1, 2015

4.1

Happy April Fool's Day friends!

I am thrilled that you are diggin' our April stamps and dies.  :)

Orders are going to keep me very busy all week, so please be patient with me.  I will ship orders as quickly as possible.


(Frame 2 Die, Happy Birthday Words Die)



(Frame 2 Die, Thanks Word 2 Die, Stars Dies, Positive Strokes Two)


Our guest designer for April is Lydia Evans...LOVE her!!

(Twiggy Florets, Big Vases Dies)

The first animal to ask an existential question was from a parrot named Alex. He asked what color he was, and learned that it was “grey”.

love you!
Kim

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the card from Lydia Evans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creations!!! Love the fun color scheme and use of stamps on the first card. The third is adorable. Genius way to use the vase dies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOVE Teri's cards--- her fun style is perfect with these new dies! LOVE LOVE LOVE that large frame die!

    Welcome to the team, Lydia! LOVE her card too--- I am loving those shaker vases! FAB x100000000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be invited to play this month! Thank you so much for having me and thank you so so much for the lovely comments :) You have made me a very happy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I am SO IN LOVE with these cards and the new releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - CONGRATULATIONS on being Guest Designer Lydia!!!

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.