Wednesday, April 15, 2015

4.15



(Positive Strokes, Big Vases Dies)




(Frame 2 Die, Hip Hands, Kudos Two)


Happy Birthday to our guest, Lydia - whose birthday was this week!  
Her card is perfect for this wonderful occasion :)

(Mini Cupcake Die, Happy Birthday Words Die)

In the 1970 Mr. Olympia final, the judges could not decide between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sergio Olivia so the two of them, exhausted, agreed to walk off. Sergio left, but Arnold, after taking one step, turned back to the judges, made fun of Sergio for leaving, and started posing again and won.

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Teri's creations blow my mind! I wish I could craft like her--- so fun, bold, and FABULOUS! LOVE her cards!

    And I love Lydia's card-- great colors and design! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lydia! I hope you had a fabulous day celebrating YOU! Psalm 118:24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards ladies. Lydia, I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards!!!
    Teri & Lydia have worked CREATIVE MAGIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, you are all so lovely :) And yes I had a great day celebrating with my family :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am addicted to your adorable collections! Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.