Friday, April 24, 2015

4.24

Happy Friday!
I am so excited that YOU are excited about our newest stamp and die release!
Remember that they won't be available until 8:00pm pacific time on April 30th
If you missed our PS DT blog hop yesterday...there is still time to comment for your chance to win a prize until this Sunday!  (see post below)



(Stitched Dies, Chubby Chilly Chums)


(Flag Tags Dies)





(Space Cadet stamps and dies)




(Stitched Frames Dies)

The Gingko Biloba species of tree is 270 million years old. It rarely suffers disease or insect attack and was one of the only living things to survive the Hiroshima nuclear bombing. The trees healed quickly and are still alive today.

xoxo Kim

10 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH Kay knocks my socks off--- her coloring is FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE her cards today!

    And Ashley has done it again--- fab use of papers! LOVE her card designs;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new space cadet stamps and dies! This card is FAR OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm so excited I wet my plants"... Hahaha I gotta have this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these new stamps & dies. The cards created here are super cute AND funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING ALL of the AMAZING Inspiration shared for today!! LOVE the HAPPY Colors and Designs!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All new amazing products..May is my birthday month!!LOL I am a new crafter this is all eye candy for me he he..love paper smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh sooo great! Is it wrong that I hope your dollar falls against our so I can do a big shop? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!!! Am loving the Twiggy Florals- how much fun is this?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.