Friday, April 3, 2015

4.3

TGIF!

Here's a super quick update on shipping orders...

They are taking me much longer than I had anticipated, so please continue to be patient with me.   This is temporary and I expect to be able to ship orders the same day as soon as I get the orders from the sale and new release filled.  I imagine it will take me until Monday or Tuesday to get them all caught up.  Thank you for your love and support - boy do I ever appreciate all of you :)



(We Adore You, Reflections stamps and dies)





(Super 2 Dies, Hip Hands)


(Slang Gang)

Istanbul has a vending machine that releases food and water for the city’s stray dogs in exchange for recycled plastic bottles.

loves,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. If ONLLLLLLLLLLLLY I could craft and create like Kay and Ashley! OH MY! I just love their projects today! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these cards. So fun and so many clever elements.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.