Thursday, April 30, 2015

MAY 2015 Paper Smooches stamps and dies

Please welcome our newest stamps and dies

They will be available at 8:00pm (pacific time) tonight, April 30th

You will find all of our new products (as soon as they are released)  HERE.

...of course we will send a newsletter with more details and card samples tonight.

This is our MAY 2015 release...

Birthday Bash


Daddy Yo


Mustaches Dies


 Man Hat Die


Feathers 2 Dies


File Folder Dies


Waves Dies 
(also scalloped dies)


Frame 3 Die


Ring Trio Die


Tooth Fairy Die


My Peeps Icons Dies


...coordinates with My Peeps


Surf & Turf Icons Dies


...coordinates with Surf & Turf

An Electrical Engineer once named his five children Electron, Positron, Neutron, Deutron and Proton. One of those children is Doctor Electron Kebebew who is a leading cancer researcher and top earning civil-servant in the US.

xxoo Kim

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I love these new stamps/dies--- love love love those mustaches!! And I love the feathers! And the file folders! I just love it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME new release - I just LOVE your critter stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mustaches are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked up the Kingsugi and it is beautiful. What a wonderful way to reuse pottery with gold. I love it. TFS. I would never have known about this until you wrote about it. Thanks.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.