Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5.27

It's a WINNER-day!!
I have a winner to announce from the operation Write Home blog hop post!
Thank you all for sharing your stories with us.  I truly loved reading them.
I failed to mention how many of my loved ones have served in the armed forces.  My grandfather's, my Dad, my brother, my ex-husband, three uncles, two nephews and many cousins.

This lucky person won a $25. shopping spree at our online store :)

When I was in college, I was engaged to a man who served overseas in the marines. Unfortunately, our story doesn't have a happy ending. On November 11, 2004, my soldier was killed in action.

Honoring his sacrifice, my cousin decided to join the military and is currently on active duty with the Navy.
Congrats Rachel!  Please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an announcement to make regarding our amazing design team...

Jocelyn has stepped down to concentrate on her work...my goodness will I ever miss her!!!  Jocelyn has been an a total treat and I feel fortunate to have had her on our team!  I adore her and wish her all the very best in life.  Love you girl!

soooo, her replacement is (drum roll)
Alice Wertz - super yay!!  I am thrilled that she is joining our team!  HUGE welcome Alice :)



(Waves Dies, Incognito)


Having Melody as our May guest has been so much fun!!  I really enjoyed sharing her talent with all of you.  She is so very talented, make sure to check out her blog from time to time...you will be inspired for sure :)

(Daddy Yo, Gift Tags 2 Dies, File Folder Die)


(Birthday Bash, Just for You Icons Dies)

The writing staff of Futurama held three Ph.D.s, seven masters degrees, and cumulatively had more than 50 years at Harvard.

love ya!!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rachel!
    FAB projects! And I'll miss seeing Jocelyn's work on the blog. Though, happy to see Alice! Love her work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! What a fabulous post-- I LOVE Teri's cards! SO FUN and perfect for my dad/Trav's dad! I need to CASE those for sure:)

    Melody has shared some amazing creations with us this month! FAB job!!

    I'm sorry to hear about your solider <3 I had no idea. I will put your cousin on my prayer list--- praying for safety and protection <3

    Congrats to Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Alice joining the team! I am a huge fan of hers!! Jocelyn will be missed but we all gotta prioritize sometimes.

    To the winner of OWH blog hop, congrats and sorry for the loss of your solider - thank you for your cousins service and praying he comes home safe!

    Awesome cards today - LOVE Teri's style and Melody has done an amazing job this month!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.