It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on May 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, May 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Julia Stainton is filling in for Emily and Kristina Werner is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in June! Plus...please welcome Alice to the team - woohoooo!! (see yesterday's post for the announcement)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used a new stamp set called Botanicals 3 and the sentiment is from a set called Gently Seasoned Two. The Frame is our Duo Die 4 die. I stamped all of the flowers first...then I ran the paper through my die cutting machine cutting the frame. Then I stamped the sentiment and popped up the frame. SUPER-easy technique...really cute effect! Gently Seasoned Two is a larger version of the 3 x 4 stamp set that was discontinued...plus there are extras on the new set!
Motorola’s has developed an “edible password pill” which once digested, is activated by the acid in your stomach emitting an 18 bit signal which is strong enough to communicate and unlock all your devices and is also FDA approved.
xx smooches! Kim