Thursday, June 11, 2015

Paper Smooches PS Patrol - June

We searched the web - and these are the PS beauties we found...

Aren't these butterflies lovely?
I love the rainbow colors, mixed with white and black!


Total cuteness...and sweet simplicity.  I adore this sweet card!


BAM!!  This card packs a punch!!!
It's WOW in every way :)


Lynn colored this scene so beautifully.  The design is perfect and boy do I love it!!


hehe, is is so dang cute!  I loooove the happy sugar cubes.  The way she colored the mug is fabulous!!

Stephen King was terrified as a child when he saw the movie Bambi, calling it the 
first horror movie he saw.

xx Kim

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful variety cards. LOL at Stephen King & Bambi Fun Fact. I like the show Under the Dome and look forward to the new episodes that start Jun 25.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and inspiring ideas! Thanks so much for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my card along with all the others! Such fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card with all of the inspiring cards posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you for featuring my card this month! I'm honored to be featured among so many great, talented ladies! Fun and inspiring cards all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper fab post! LOVE all of these creations (esp that graduation card! CLEVER!)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I love the cards you selected!!! So unique! Thanks for choosing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited about these cards - wonderful - all of them!! The xylophone really caught my eye and I LOVE that you chose to spotlight Kara's card - amazing and so totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love more detail, Donna, on how your colored those butterflies! That is my favorite care this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.