Wednesday, July 29, 2015

7.29

Hello friends!!  I am so happy to be back in Arizona!  NY was wonderful.
The weather was awesome and seeing friends and family was treasured.

This is some of my crazy crew -
twin brother, sister, son, daughter, dad and I


In Paper Smooches world....tomorrow is our PS DT blog hop.  You will have your first peek of our August stamps and dies - yay!!



(Flatware 2 Dies)





(Sentiment Sampler, Flowers 2 Dies)


Valerie Ward was a fabulous guest.  We really enjoyed having her join us in July.

(Frame 4 Die, Bows Dies, Sentiment Sampler, Alphadot)

Henry Ford never had a driver’s license.

I missed you!!
xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN!! =) So HAPPY you had an AMAZING Time on your Vacation and THANKS for sharing the Picture!! =) LOVING LOVING LOVING the Inspiration shared for today and SO EXCITED to see the New Release!! SQUEAL!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun post--- love the projects by all three designers! LOVED having Val as the GDT this month--- she is SUPER talented:)

    LOVE seeing your family pic! I didn't know you had a sister! LOVE that your kids were able to go to the reunion! So glad you had a fabulous time--- hoooooooooray for a great vacation! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super wonderful card!! So fun to see your family!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Super cute cards. I would love to get those dies for the silverware. I may yet... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards, Amy and Teri! I SOOOO enjoyed guest designing this month; thank you so very much for having me! I'm super excited to see next month's goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not wait to see what you come out with next. Glad to hear you had a great time on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all these cards are so pretty .. yay for Valerie on her guest design spot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great time in my neck of the woods! Happy to have you back! Love the DT cards! Can't wait for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiments stamps and the You're invited card with the knife and fork

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.