Thursday, July 2, 2015

a fun challenge


Hi Friends
I am joining forces with Ellen Hutson to bring you a challenge that incorporate both of our products.  Fun, right?

There will be a random winner of a $50. gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store - woohooo!!

I played along...
supplies:
Paper Smooches - Geographic, Bold Buzzwords
Ellen Hutson - Bold Blossoms Dies, Bokeh Dots
Ink - Memento - Dandelion and Bamboo Leaves, Hero Arts - Unicorn
cardstock, button and twine - source unknown

I stamped the circles in the background first...then the polka dots along the top.
I then die cut the flower and leaves...and stamped my sentiment.
I found a cute center for the flower...a clear button with a white edge and twine - voila!


Emily made this adorable card for the challenge - how cute is this??!
(see the CLASSroom blog for more details)


I hope you play along as well
xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, Emily and Kim! Can't wait to play along with this challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely first card, and adorable second card! Oh boy, I don't have any EH stamp sets - wish I did so I could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! SO EXCITED to see the FUN Challenge!! Can't WAIT to play along!! I LOVE both of these Cards!! Just AMAZING!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so inspiring! EH and PS play so well together. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.