Thursday, July 9, 2015

PS Patrol - July

We searched the web - and these are the PS beauties we found to share with you today...

(tutorial on her blog)
hehe, those flowers make me smile - huge!
I love the pen detail...and the sentiment banner is fabulous.
Her coloring is out of this world!  :)


(tutorial on her blog)
Ummmm, this is just dang cool!  Check out her blog to see how she created this amazing card.


Fun color combo and design!   I love the hombre colored flowers and clean background.  The popped up vase is perfect!


Ren 
My goodness, this is SO PRETTY, isn't it?  I love the rich jewel tones and the simply stated background.


Ahhhhh....I LOVE the crisp white against the sweet colors.  There is something ultra-refreshing about this lovely card.  The stitching adds the perfect amount of texture.
Police in India are being paid to grow mustaches because it commands them more respect.

xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING LOVING LOVING the AMAZING Cards being Featured today!! ALL of them are PERFECT in there own ways!! I AGREE with EVERYTHING that you said about them and FEEL SO Honored to be AMONG them!! =) SQUEAL makes my WEEK BRIGHTER!! THANKS SO MUCH for Hosting this Feature on your Blog!! I ALWAYS LOVE seeing what other PS Fans are Creating and the Creations you share ALWAYS INSPIRE ME!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! these cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHH! What a fabulous set of PS creations! What an honor it is to be featured on this post today:) LOVE LOVE LOVE PS!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.