Friday, August 21, 2015

8.21

hello friends!

I am going out of town early tomorrow morning and returning on Tuesday, August 25th.  Orders placed while I am gone will start shipping when I return on Tuesday.
Thank you for your patience as I ship orders as soon as possible :)




(Surf & Turf)





(Summer Lovin)

A teenager has won the world record for the most amount of times someone has kicked themselves in the head in one minute. Puskar Nepal smacked himself on his forehead 134 times in 60 seconds using an alternating foot technique.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. All of these make me smile, fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All super great cards - each one has a sentiment that is encouraging and uplifting - I love that!!! Paper Smooches products make me happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.