Saturday, August 22, 2015

8.22

Our office will be closed from Aug. 22 through August 25.
Orders will start shipping on Tuesday evening.
Thank you for your patience as orders are shipped as soon as possible :)



(Uplifters)


(Twiggy Florets)







There is an area in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where no longer needed spacecraft are and have been routinely deposited. It is known as the “Spacecraft cemetery”, and notably it is also the place where the defunct Mir space station rests.

xx Kim


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and that grill-friend one made me chuckle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Alice is a GENIUS! I was thinking of making a card similar to her first one with the single rose! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I LOVE her coloring and design using the Alfresco stamps/dies! FAB!

    And I have to tell you how much I LOVE Pamela's card---- that mixed paper for the rose is FABULOUS! I LOVE the lace and the white space! LOVE the stitching and the entire card! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all <3

    Hope you have a great trip! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.