Wednesday, August 26, 2015

8.26

Hola friends!!

I'm back - woohooo!  I had a nice time away.

Tomorrow is our PS DT blog hop - so you will have your first look at our newest stamps and dies!  I am super excited!!  Please join us :)



(Hexalongs Dies, Paw Print Dies)




(Hexalongs Dies)


It's Kara's last week with us - BOO!  Ohhhh how I have LOVED having her as our guest!!  THANK YOU Kara - it has been a pleasure <3

(Single Rose Die, Summer Lovin)


(Ice Cream Cone Die, Dots & Dashes Dies, Summer Lovin, Bows Dies)

In 2013 a Swedish man broke out of prison one day before his release in order to see a dentist.

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to the blog hop and a peek at what's new! Hoping for dies to go with Get Outta Town! It pairs perfectly with Summer Lovin and the Flip Flops dies that I purchased last month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!! SO EXCITED about the Release and I'm LOVING the Cards for today!! ;) just Beautiful Designs!! ;) Glad you had a Great trip!! See you tomorrow for ALL of the FUN!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Soooo looking forward to the hop and... My mail! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Soooo looking forward to the hop and... My mail! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, and I'll be sorry to see Kara leave too because she's done such a wonderful job this month! Can't wait to see what new things you have in store for us, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Paw Print die and the Lucky Dog Two set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME BACK :)
    FABULOUS cards, the paws are CUTE and the rose an ELEGANT design, FILLED with cheer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.