Monday, August 31, 2015

8.31

It's a release night - yay!  If you missed the release share...you can see all of our NEW September stamps and dies HERE.  Our new products will be available to purchase at 8:00pm (PT) tonight (8.31)

I have some blog hop winners to announce :)

Each winner will receive a $25. gift code to spend at our online store.  Winners, please e-mail me at info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize :)

1. from Laurie's blog - 
Julie Bodenheimer said...
Simply beautiful!

2. from the PS blog - 
I shared a release post here on my blog.
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/2015/08/paper-smooches-release-hop.html
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

3. from JJ's blog - 
You really nailed the coloring of the birch trees, I just love them!
Reply

4. from Laura's blog - 
Beautiful card, such pretty colors.
Apologies


(Swanky Snowdudes)



Sushi Die


(Calorie Free)


(Calorie Free)

When our brains are tired, they are capable of thinking more creatively than when they are not tired.

xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh I just screamed out loud when I saw my name. Thanks soooo very much.
    {I am sending an email now}
    Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! All of the samples are just great. Thanks to all the designers for sharing your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners, love this new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all!! Super sweet release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut the front door! I really won? Yippee!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on ANOTHER AWESOME release too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these examples as well as the new releases!
    CONGRATS to the winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, OH.EM.GEE!!! Squeeeeeeee!!! Happy Dance!!!!! What a fabulistic way to kick off my birthday month! From one Kim to another: THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY! What fabulous creations shared today--- I LOVE Michele's snowman card! SOOOOOOO cute and adorable! FAB realistic look on her sushi too!

    And Kalyn--- what can I say!??! I LOOOOOOOOOVE her! LOVE her simple apology design, and her watercolored sushi---- SUPER FUN! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything the PS DT creates!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.