Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8.4

I have some blog hop winners to announce.
Thank you all for leaving such super sweet comments.  I am thrilled that you love what you see :)
HUGE congrats to the four winners from our PS DT blog hop!  These lucky winners will receive a $25. gift code to use at our online store.  Winners...please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize:

1. from Teri's blog:
Simply ADORABLE! Everyone loves ice cream. Anxious for the new release. TFS
2. from JJ's blog:
Great use of the dies in this card!
Reply

3. from the PS blog:
Beautiful card, love the sentiment! Thank you for an amazing blog hop.

4. from Kay's blog:
Such a fabulous tropical scene, Kay! Your color combination is fantastic. And how clever are you to make the island the hibiscus flower and leaves. Your creativity knows no bounds! Thanks for sharing, my friend! Hugs! :)



(Summer Lovin)




(Summer Lovin)

Belgium set world record for longest period without a government.

xx Kim

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the lucky winners and thank you to all the amazing designers who really inspired all of us with their wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this release and I want to wish the lucky winners my congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners, enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on ANOTHER FABULOUS release too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winners and oh my cute...those cards are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge, huge congrats to the winners!
    Those cards are WONDERFUL! I definitely need this month's TAM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I see my name. :) How exciting!! The cards showcased here are fantastic. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOLY! Kathy has knocked my socks off--- how have I never heard of her before!!??! Totally going to her blog DAILY for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE her cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!
    Also, Congratulations Paper Smooches on another great release AND on honouring your word as a company! I am impressed that you have announced your winners on the day promised BEFORE starting another hop. I truly love to see new product and have a room full to prove it but I am going to cut down on the companies I follow as some seem to value the revenue more than loyal customers. I would like to think you would be happy to hear this. I will be continuing to follow PS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.