Thursday, August 13, 2015

PS Patrol - August

We searched the web - and these are the PS beauties we found to share with you today...

holy cow - this stamped background is amazing!!  I love the soft color combo...the stitched sentiment banner and that fun flower.  She used our dots border die to make her stitching super simple. GREAT card!!


Ahhh, eclectic, artsy and fabulous in every way!


I love the sweet simplicity on Rachel's card...the color combo is great and I love that stamped border.



Eeeeeeek - those shaker clouds!!!!
Could this be any cuter?  I think not!


Oh my gosh, I adore this sweet card!  I love the feminine colors, the splash of gold and the design is AWESOME!!!

Only about 2% of the world population has green eyes.

xxxx Kim

10 comments:

  1. Oh!! I LOVE that fun cloud shaker!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Both cards are fab, but what an encouragement to someone who would receive the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute cards. Everyone has such a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! I love the Fun Fact because I have green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards,all of them! (And fun facts too! /Greeneyed monster ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards,all of them! (And fun facts too! /Greeneyed monster ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and super wonderful - that is what EACH one of these creations are!!! Love the way I see talent in every card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.