Monday, September 21, 2015

9.21

Happy Monday!
I hope your weekend was awesome!
Our PS DT blog hop is this week.  You will have your first peek at our newest stamps and dies.  I can't wait to show you what I've been up to!



(Gift Tags 2 Dies, Kibitzing Icons Dies)


(Borders 3 Dies)




(Big Bloom Dies, Flowers Dies, Lovely Thoughts)


(Needle Little Love, Apologies, Sorry Word Die, Flowers 2 Dies)

Bob Ross did “The Joy of Painting” completely free of charge and only made money through his art supply store. Most of the seasons were filmed back-to-back in less than three days.

xoxo Kim

1 comment:

  1. OH! I just looooooooooove today's post! Kalyn and Michele are super talented! I cannot wait to see what you created for October's stamps/dies!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE PS <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.