Wednesday, September 23, 2015

9.23

Happy Half-way Day!  I hope your week is going well so far :)
Tomorrow is our blog hop - can't wait!!




(Stars Dies)




(Christmas Sampler, Foliage 2 Dies, Borders 3 Dies, Polaroid Dies, Summer Lovin)


Hooray for FIVE Wednesdays in Sept - we have another week with Zarah as our guest - super yay!

(Apologies, Thanksgiving Dies)


(Birch Trees Dies, Autumn Groves, Word Salad, Warm Hearts)

The “town” of Monowi, Nebraska has a population of 1. Elsie Eiler, in her capacity as Mayor, grants herself a liquor license and pays taxes to herself. 

xo Kim

8 comments:

  1. OH Kim! I just love the PS DT! I love Teri's use of the Wake Up toast images--- super cute card! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her Christmas card! And Zarah---- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWZA! So glad there were 5 weeks this month! I love love love her creations-- so much detail and beauty! FAB post today;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! Love the Christmas birch tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING LOVING LOVING the AMAZING Projects!! SO MUCH FUN!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody is more excited than I am, for those 5 Wednesdays! *smiles*
    I love love LOVE Teri's cards (as always) - that Christmas card is beautiful and the toast card is so much fun, with those cute stars and all!

    And YAY for bloghop! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This calls for a toast...oh I love it , thanks for my morning smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri's card makes me so very happy! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun stamp set. I love the birch trees and need it in my collection. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.