Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9.29


I'm getting sooo excited about our new release going live tomorrow night...eeeek!!

Holiday Cheer
will be available on Wednesday, Sept 30th at 8:00pm PT.


(Smarty Pants stamps and dies, Teen Routine)



Merry Christmas Die
will be available on Wednesday, Sept 30th at 8:00pm PT.


(Holly Dies)


(Holly Dies)

Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone, and appear to know who they are talking. In one experiment carried in an aquarium in Hawaii, the mother and her two-year-old calf in another tank, connected by a special underwater audio link, recognized each other and “talked”.

loves,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. OH MY! Emily's card with the professor in the gym is TOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE Laurie's Christmas cards too! FAB post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - that professor is the cutest card I have ever seen. Love the lockers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and new crafting goodies! I especially like the "Merry Fitness" stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SA-WEET!

    I think I will have to set my alarm for a very early wake-up cuz this set is going to be flying of shelves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! That first card with that professor is one of the cutest I have seen in a while!! I LOVE these new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these cards so much! Pinned them all. LOL
    The merry christmas-die is stunning and those x-mas greetings are just faaaantastic. A must-have, no doubt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily officially sold this set as far as I'm concerned. I am totally going to order it! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.