Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9.30

I am so excited...tonight is a release night - woohooo!
I will share the entire release later today :)

Tis the Season
releases tonight at 8:00 pm PT


(Frame 1 Die, Quote Tag Die)



Wreath Builder Dies
releases tonight at 8:00 pm PT

(Bows Dies, Holiday Cheer)


It's Zara's last week as our guest - boo!
We have truly enjoyed having her...
FABUlous job Zarah - we adore you!!

(A Blessed Christmas)


(Autumn Groves, Borders 3 Dies, Heartfelt Thanks Die)

All pandas in the world are on loan from China, and when a baby Panda is born, by agreement, it is sent back to China to help expand the gene pool. The baby pandas are shipped back by FedEx.

xo Kim

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Release and the Projects!! Zara's Work has been just AWESOME ALL MONTH!! CONGRATS Zara on a JOB WEEL DONE as the PS Guest Designer this Month!! =) SQUEAL!! I just CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on some New Goodies!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS RELEASE NIGHT/WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Teri's tag card is SUPER cute! That elephant is my FAV! LOVE her wreath too--- beautiful card! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's Zarah's last week? I've enjoyed all of her creations- esp. that Christmas card from today! That background is GORGEOUS! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE it all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore you guys more, trust me!! Thank you all for a lovely month - I have been having so much fun, and I will definitely be trying out again, because this was a dream come true-spot. :)

    Now, the new release is amazing and I LOVE what you guys have made with it, this post NOT excluded! So much fun things to make and such cuteness to be sent. After all, I DO love me some Paper Smooches. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.