Thursday, September 10, 2015

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - September

IT's a PS patrol day - woooohooo.  I LOVE searching the web to find PS projects.  There is so much talent out there.  Thanks for sharing a piece of you with all of us!

Cynde created a darling set of these cards....you'll have to visit her blog to check them out.  This a cute and simple design and I LOVE it!!


Coloring on kraft colored card stock looks awesome!  I LOVE the touches of white and her stitching - FABulous card!


clever girl!  Larissa used a tooth die to make this amazing teacher's gift!  I love the pinked edges and all of the texture - swoooon
Make sure to check our her blog - she has a TON of incredible ideas (you won't want to miss it)


GUY cards are tough, and this card is fantastic!
Perfect colors, great design and cool card all-around!


Be still my heart - my goodness, this card is so lovely, isn't it???
I love absolutely EVERYTHING about it :)

Japanese beer cans have “alcohol” in braille on the top of can to prevent the blind 
from accidentally buying beer.

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING the AMAZING Inspiration shared for today!! These are my FAVORITE Posts that you do!! I LOVE finding New Blogs to Follow and being INSPIRED by other Crafters AMAZING Projects!! I AGREE these are ALL FULL of AWESOMENESS!! =) CONGRATS to the others being featured today and THANKS SO MUCH for sharing my Project and for being AMAZING yourself!! I LOVE PAPER SMOOCHES!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK/WEEKEND!! =) HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHH! I can totally see why you picked all of these creations for the PS Patrol day! WOWZA! I love all of them! SUPER talent shared today <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and beautiful cards you have patrol-ed!!! Loving Larissa's project - so very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute and so different. Love the concept of the PS Patrol Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what amazing finds Kim...thank you so very much for picking my card to showcase...YIPPIE...that makes me very happy! congrats to the others too!

    no "h" in my name

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these cards. So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! Love this feature and I am super elated to be included-THANK YOU! These are all fun finds for sure. My crafty little heart is warmed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.