It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER release with you! THREE new stamps and NINE new dies will be available to purchase on September 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, September 27th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 28th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used 3 new dies. Merry Christmas Die, Holly Dies and Large Ornament Die (and old old die - Borders 2 Dies)
"Merry Christmas" is one connected die (and a dot for the letter i of course)
The cool thing about the large ornament die is that there is a die cut top and bottom. You can make the ornament as wide as you like :) (you can use only the top, or the bottom as well) The ring die is a way to hang your ornament.
There’s more gold in a ton of mobile phones than a ton of gold ore. It takes a ton of ore to get 1g of gold, but you can get the same amount from recycling 41 mobile phones.
Thanks so much for stopping by