Thursday, October 15, 2015

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol October 2015

I found some real beauties to share with you all today - I am so excited to show them off!

ummmm WOW!
I LOVE what she did with the dripping colors.
Such a dramatic look with the bold black!
yup - wow!



wow - this is a super cool card, isn't it?!?  I love the random colors...and the bold sentiment at the bottom.  COOL card Jill!



OMG - I am in love with this pretty card!  I LOOOOVE this design...that poeeped up heart is AWESOME!!  There are a few more amazing cards using this stamp set as well - seen through the same blog link.  You won't want to miss them.


This is a fabulous fall card!!  It can be sent all year around, but the rich colors remind me of the fall.  I'd love to see how this design looks with a few different color combinations :)



Gosh, there is something refreshing about Rachel's card.  I LOVE how she colored the lettuce!  The two images in the background makes a wonderful balance :)

Google hired a camel to map a desert for Google Street View.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoa! I love all of these cards-- fabulous designs! Great PS Patrol post;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeee!! Thank you PS Patrol for the shout out! Warm and fuzzy! Plus, it feels even more awesome to be featured with these other fabulous projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.