Monday, November 30, 2015

11.30

Oh my goodness, you all love a sale - yay!  I am so glad you enjoyed our Black Friday sale :)
It will take me a few days to fill each and every order, so please be patient with me.  I will be working around the clock to fill all orders as soon as humanly possible.  THANK YOU so much for your love and support!  I am humbled that you like my art :)

I have winners to announce - so let's do this!
Each winner will receive a $25. gift code to spend at our online store.  Winners, please e-mail me at info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize :)

1. from Teri's blog -
Great colors!! Love how you used the dies in different ways!
2. from JJ's blog -
That first card is just so sweet! I love how delicate it is!
3. from Ashley's blog -
MyLittleBlueDog said...
Such a cute little card, so unfussy, just love it.
November 29, 2015 at 9:39 AM
4. from Kalyn's blog -
Super beautiful – CAS and stunning! Like those triangles!

BIG congrats winners!
Thank you all for your lovely comments.  I am thrilled that you love our newest stamps and dies :)








When he was 7, Vin Diesel and some friends broke into a New York theater with intentions to vandalize it. Instead of calling the police, the theater’s artistic director handed them scripts and offered them parts in the upcoming show. This became Diesel’s first acting role.

xoxo Kim

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! And that Bot set is so on my Christmas list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! Loved the inspiring cards using all the new dies and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone!! I'm so happy to know one of you ♥ !!! Beautiful cards and I had no idea about that fun fact of Vin Diesel - coolio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners :)
    LOVE the new releases, the bees have won my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Happy Dance to be a winner - congrats to all of the other winners as well! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have sent an email to acknowledged the win - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.