Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11.4




(Bookplates Dies, Natural Beauties Icons Dies, Sentiment Sampler)




(Lovely Snowflake Die, Hexalongs Dies)


Lesley Croghan is our guest this month...
Her card takes my breath away - I love every inch of it!
The subtle blue in the background really makes the bold colors POP!!

(Natural Beauties stamps and dies, Bookplates Dies

The world’s tallest man, Bao Xishun, used his long arms reaching 1.06m to remove plastic from the stomachs of 2 dolphins, which ultimately saved their lives, after trainers tried numerous other methods.

xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. I am just in love with your new Natural Beauties stamp set, Kim! Such darling images that can be combined in so many fun ways! Love Lesley's cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Natural Beauties stamp set, and I hope to be able to get it soon! These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set! Thank you so much for having me this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Teri--- GENIUS! I love her plum with green and kraft color combo! I also love her use of that hexagon die! LOVE LOVE LOVE her creations!

    And Lesley has shared a beautiful card as well! LOVE her coloring and that little birdie on the bookplate die;)

    LOVE visiting the PS blog--- totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.