Thursday, November 12, 2015

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol November 2015

It's PS Patrol time...love the inspiration that I find each month!!
Check out these PS beauties!

OMG - I LOVE this card - every single inch of it!
The colors are gorgeous, the design is perfect and the creativity of it blows me away!!
(Butterfly Duet Dies, Stitches Dies, Spreading Sunshine, Gift Tags 2 Dies)


This darling card is super sweet and simple.  A whimsical sentiment and cute paper is all you need.  I can imagine this would be a great card to mass produce.
(A Holy Holiday)


the jewel tones she chose really sucked me in.  I love the movement of her card and the sequins are a perfect touch.  It has a holographic feel that I think is super cool!
(Swanky Snowdudes, Snowflakes Dies)


Oh my how I love the yellow on this fun card!  There is an aged look that reminds me of my childhood for some reason.  The white holly leaves and stitching really makes this card extra-awesome!
(Swanky Snowdudes, Warm Hearts)


eeek, cuteness overload!  I LOVE how Val created this snowman with the same colored outline.  The blue behind him is a great choice.  The patterned paper in the background provides perfect balance - swooon!
(Snowman 2 Die, Let It Snow Die)


Thank you everyone who shares their creations with all of us.  We notice - really :)
If you fail your driving test three times in Switzerland, you have to visit a psychologist who can assess the reasons for your failure.

...smooches!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out today, Kim! That Snowman die si so fun to work with; so glad I got him! I just LOVE everyone else's cards on here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim the snowflake dies are so fun to use 😀 Everyone's cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.