Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Recap 11.1

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!


Savannah O'Gwynn here today to share what's happening and going on with Paper Smooches:)  

Today we start our BRAND NEW monthly challenges HERE on the blog! The November challenge is: GOLD- incorporate gold somewhere on your project! 

Create a project using PS stamps/dies, as well as GOLD as your inspiration! 

This challenge starts at 12:01am PST Sunday, November 1st. Be sure to link up your creation before Sunday, November 29th at 11:59pm PST. Click HERE for more details.

Be sure to check out our newest videos over on the Virtual Smooches blog! I've shared part 2 of my "Mass Production: Birthday Cards" series. I made 6 masculine cards and two more with flowers for girlfriends:) Click HERE to check out my video! Here's a sneak: 
And finally... I would love to share with you our October Anything Goes (wk3) challenge winner!! Incognitory really wowed the PSS DT with this card!!! It was perfect for Halloween--- look at those cute monster chicks! Way to go, Incognitory
That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE what Incognitory did with those chicks! How creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.