Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12.15

Hey friends!
I wanted to update you on our Bees Dies.  These cuties are in high demand and although I reordered them a while ago...they are not here yet (sigh).  I expected a shipment on Dec 12th...and another on Dec 16th.  Unfortunately, neither order has shipped to me yet.  I am expecting an update today from my die manufacturer (they are behind, so that is what's causing the delay)  I will keep you posted on their arrival.  Thank you for your patience :)




(Stitched Flourishes Dies)




(Love Word 2 Die)


(Lots of Love, Hearts Dies, 

Lucy Liu once got into a fist fight with Bill Murray.

smooches,
Kim xo

1 comment:

  1. Totally not surprised they are adorable. I will be ordering after holidays so hopefully will have them in stock then x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.