Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12.16

Update on the arrival of Bees Dies.  I am sorry to report that there is no new news.  (pouting) All I know is that the die manufacturer is buried and they will update me as soon as they have a ship date for me. Crossing my fingers that they arrive soon.

Here's something FUN - Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine is having an amazing holiday event. There are a TON of prizes.  A $50. Paper Smooches gift certificate is up for grabs HERE. There is still plenty of time to comment and win!

There is still time to try out to be our January guest designer.
Click here to submit your beautiful creations.



(Boom Bots stamps and dies, Gift Tags 2 Dies)




(Notebook Basic Die, Music Notes Dies, Delightful Greetings)


Tara is our guest and boy did she deliver!
Check out this super cool shaker card!!

(Love Word 2 Die, Delightful Greetings)

Arnold Schwarzenegger only spoke 74 words in The Terminator.

xx Kim

1 comment:

  1. These cards are spunky and fun! So many little details! :) I enjoy the birds, beads and bots!! ;)

    I missed the link up for January Guest spot. Ha! I thought I had til tonight. Nothing like waiting til the final hour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.