Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1.27

Hi there :)
Tomorrow is our PS DT blog hop...so excited over here!

Sadly, I need to announce two departures from our design team.  Ashley and Emily have stepped down and boy will I miss them!  These girls have been a dream to have on the team.  I feel so lucky to have them as my friends and I wish them all good things.  Thank you for so many wonderful years girls, I adore you both xo

February is our 5th Anniversary month - woohoo!  We have LOTS of fun planned...stay tuned :)

Bird House Dies
(releases at 8:00pm PT on Jan 31st)


(sentiment is from the new Fun & Flirty stamp set that will also release on Jan 31st)


This is the last post for our fabulous guest, Claire.
My gosh...I have really enjoyed her.
Thanks Claire for being so AWESOME!!!
(Little Fella, Paint Stroked Dies)

During WWII, Coca-Cola lobbyist Ben Oehlert convinced the government to allow their product to be given to the troops as an alternative to alcohol in order to be excused from sugar rationing, thus potentially saving the company from going under.

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Kim I know you will miss Ashley, and Emily ... we will, too. Congratulations on your 5th year ... such fun, and happy things to see, and wonderful products, too! xx
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and sweet cards!
    Aww...Ashley and Emily, I'll miss seeing your creations here. Best wishes to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cute cards. Love them!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bird boxes - so sweet! Thanks so much for letting me guest with you Kim - have loved every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SAD about Ashley & Emily - THANK YOU for ALL the CREATIVE INSPIRATION you have shared and wishing you success and happiness for the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute !!! Its never nice when you lose any of your dt members. Best wishes to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished with looking at the cute cards created with this new release and there are some cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.