Thursday, January 14, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol January 2016

It's that time of the month again - PS Patrol time - woohooo!

We have some gorgeous cards to share with you today :)
swoooon...
I love every inch of this adorable card!!
her coloring - thud!


Cornelia Wenokor 
Isn't this stamped color collage gorgeous?  I love the soft colors and the bold sentiment!!


ahhh, such a cool card!!
I love the color combo - that gold is so much fun!!


This darling card reminds me of the Swatch Watch days in the 80's!
I love the colors Jennifer chose...and it's designed perfectly
(Tick Tock)

Oh my word - this is the sweetest card!!!
I love the stamped background...the colors are perfect :)
The stacked donuts are soooo cute!!
(Sugar Rush)

Your nose is always visible to you. Your mind ignores it through a process called Unconscious Selective Attention. Virtual reality developers figured out that adding a simulated nose in VR reduces nausea, because your brain expects it to be there even if you don’t consciously notice it.

xoxo Kim

5 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely creations - tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely creations. Totally reminded me of Swatch Watches, I used to love them and had the pop swatches too, i thought i was so cool haahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - thanks for showcasing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, these are fun and SO well done!! loving Nina's yummy donuts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.