It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches FEBRUARY 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp set and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on January 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live. Full reveal will be shared here on Saturday, Jan. 30.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new Wine Glass Die and Thank You Die on my card.
I am re-thinking the two-toned background now...I wish I used just the darker grey/kahki color. Funny how projects can look differently on the screen. LOL
Anyways...I die cut the circles to create a bunch of grapes. The cute curly was created with a thin die that you can curl. The Wine Glass shape is perfect for shaker cards! Just wait until you see our design team projects using this crazy-fun new die!
The Wine Glass die set also includes a mini wine glass charm. Nothing too fancy, but you can add a charm to it and use it on a real wine glass - or a paper one.
Modern Peanut Butter was invented as a source of protein for people with no teeth.
Thanks for joining us :)