Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Recap 1.24

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today--- and I've  got just a couple of Paper Smooches things/news to share with you:) 

First up----we are running out of time to play along with our January challenge (4 colors)!!! The challenge ends THIS Saturday, January 30th!
Click HERE for more details and to join in the FUN! 

Create a project using PS stamps/dies, as well as 4 colors as your inspiration! 

Be sure to link up your creation before Saturday, January 30th at 11:59pm PST. Click HERE for more details. ****You could win a $50 PS gift certificate

One more thing before I go--- I posted another video on the Virtual Smooches blog! UPDATE: Unfortunately, my program deleted my 2015 Bloopers video (gasp!!!). I'm going to do my best to get it back or recreate it. It might take me awhile.... but I'm going to do my best! It was sooooooooo funny- you would think after 2.5 years of making movies/videos that I would know what I'm doing! LOL! ****WRONG****

This week's video shares how I created a card for the January challenge using washi tape. EASY and a great card for just about anyone! Check it out HERE! And check out my brother as the VS Featured Fan! He snapped a picture of himself watching my videos--- so sweet:) ***NOTE: If you want to be our VSFF, just link up HERE

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.