Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Recap 1.31.16

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends! 

Savannah O'Gwynn here today-- I'm sooooooooo excited to share with you what's going on with Paper Smooches


You don't want to miss out on the following ways to win with PS: 

The PS DT February blog hop is happing right now--- be sure to stop by all the DT blogs and leave some love for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the PS store. Four random winners will be chosen on Monday. Deadline for giveaway: TONIGHT!!!!!!! Click HERE for the hop details!

***Leave some love on these blogs for your chance to win:) 

Tomorrow we start our February challenge! 

***HINT: it's FUN & CUTE! So pretty much ANYTHING GOES because PS is totally FUN & CUTE! :) Here's a sneak of the challenge photo- oooooo cute! 








Be sure to check out our newest videos over on the Virtual Smooches blog! This week I revisited a video that I created back in 2014 and created some charms for my SAVdoris. Be sure to check it out HERE! And click HERE for my SAVdori sale:) 

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.