Thursday, February 18, 2016

Our MARCH Guest Designer is...

Hello friends
sooo, our sale is a huge success - yay!  Please be patient with me.  It's going to take me some time to get all orders out the door.  I will work as fast as I can, promise :)

Virginia Lu

HUGE congrats Virginia!  I think you have a super cool style and I look forward to seeing what you create with our newest stamps and dies - woohooo!

Virginia...will you please e-mail me?  I am having a hard time finding your e-mail address :)
info@papersmoochesstamps.com

Here is the card that caught my eye :)
(Bee Mine, Single Rose Die)

A 14-year-old faced Assault and Battery charges for attacking a teacher with a ‘weapon’. The ‘weapon’ ended up being a baby carrot that she allegedly threw at the teacher.

big smooches,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Yay for Virgina! I know she will make a fabulous GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card, too! Congrats, Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you SO much! I am absolutely thrilled and delighted! (I just e-mailed you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Virginia! Cute cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virginia's in a huge inspiration to me. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for Virginia! Love her, love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay Virginia.. this card is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, so excited you chose Virginia's card! I just love her work and can't wait to see what she creates for PS. Congrats, Virgina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous floral card! Love the dots, too. Congratulations Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Love not only the colors you used, but also the card design....awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Virginia's card. You couldn't have picked a better guest
    designer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.