Thursday, February 11, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol February 2016

Hi friends!
It's PS Patrol time.  I LOVE searching for PS projects on the web!  I decided to check out Pinterest this time.  In the past I have looked through our PS Flickr Gallery, Scrapbook.com gallery and Splitcoaststampers gallery....so I thought I'd try something new.  I tried to figure out the names of the designers, but if I couldn't determine it, I linked to their Pinterest card, instead of mentioning their name.

I adore this monochromatic card!  The layers are fabulous and I LOVE the yellow lit windows.


This winter card will surely warm your heart.
I LOVE the pop of red, the circled frame and cute sticker accents.


Oh my gosh, this super cute card makes me smile - huge!


It's only a partial view of the card, but I LOVE the layered dies - just had to show you!!


Isn't this lovely?  I love the color combo and design :)

The flag of Nepal is so complicated that there is a 24-step instruction how to draw it in the constitution of Nepal.

smooches,
Kim

3 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.