Monday, February 29, 2016

Winner- February FUN & CUTE challenge

Hello PS fans! 

I have got to find a way to make everyone a winner!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of the 96 February challenge entries (check out the gallery HERE)... there were 96 super fun and cute creations! I literally sat there looking at each one wanting so badly to pick each of you as the winners!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your creations!!! Thank you so much for joining in the fun:) **NOTE: I am doing my best to get around to all of your blogs to leave comments-- I've visited and check out your projects, but now I need to sit down and leave some LOVE!!! Hopefully I can do that this week❤️


This was a hard decision but we can only have one winner. HUGE congratulations our February winner:
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

We'd also like to feature a couple of our players! 
Val - those papers/colors/design are soooooooo cute! 
Gail - simple yet soooooooo fun! 
Henriëtte - it's a milk carton! OH MY! Sooooooo fun and cute! 
Monica - cards, invites, and party decorations!?!?! FUN x1000000! 


And because we had so many players... check out these projects: Izzy {a 9 year old}, Louise High {this is perfect for March's challenge!}, Doni High {a chicken on jelly beans! CUTE!}, and  Dasa's {she's combined images to create new creatures! FUN!!}! WOW--- this gallery was the BESTESTEST

A huge THANKS to all who joined in the fun last month! 

We hope you will stop back by tomorrow [March 1st] for our next monthly challenge ****HINT: it's all about birthdays;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

8 comments:

  1. OMG... Thank you, Thank you so much!!! I just love your Products!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! I really loved your card from the second I saw it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Kristina! Your card is adorable! And woot, woot - so glad to be a featured player! That Boom Bots set is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! Many mant cute cards! Loved the fun & cute challenge!! Congrats Kristina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my card - congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my milk carton. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT WINNING PICK this month! That princess & her knight in shining armour score a +10 on my fun & cute scale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!!! Loved their fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.