Thursday, March 17, 2016

Our APRIL Guest Designer is...

Tina Pavlovic 


CONGRATS!!  I think your style is so CUTE! I look forward to seeing what you create with our newest stamps and dies.

Tina...will you please e-mail me?  I am having a hard time finding your e-mail address :)
info@papersmoochesstamps.com

Here is the card that caught my eye :)
(Royal Cuteness, Congratulations Die)

Over 60 percent of Chinese consumers also say that they are willing to pay more for products labeled “Made in USA” than for those labeled “Made in China”.

xx Kim

13 comments:

  1. OMG.Thank you so much!!!!!Words can not decribe how happy I am now.Thank you Paper Smooches so much for choosing me for April Gost Designer.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of my friend Tina. She makes great cards and you couldn't pick better! Looking forward to her cards in April ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed, congratulations, Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Tina!!!
    Your card is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design!!!! Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing the end of the story! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.