Thursday, March 10, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol March 2016

Hi friends!

It's PS Patrol time.  I LOVE searching for PS projects on the web!  I decided to check out Pinterest and our Flickr Gallery.  I tried to figure out the names of the designers, but if I couldn't determine it, I linked to their Pinterest card, instead of mentioning their name.  It's getting harder and harder to find an e-mail address to ask for permission, so I have to assume that it's ok for us to share a card that is already being shared online.  If we ever share a card by a designer without permission, please let us know so that we can remove your project asap.  We truly appreciate you sharing your projects online for all of us to be inspired by.  The world would not be the same without designers.  we love you!
oh my word, this is a darling card!
I LOVE how she colored it and added so much dimension ;)
The triangles and sequins - perfect touches!


Ummm, can you say WOW!  I don't even know how to describe how amazing this is to me.


Clean, simple and perfect in every way <3


I am in awe of this fabulous masking.
The bunched up critters look so cute together 
Huge thumbs up!


chucking...how stinkin adorable is this?  LOVE the filmstrip!!
The flowery hills are fun...and so is the placement of her sentiment
LOVE!

Billiards tables are referred to as pool tables because back in the 1800’s men used to pool together bets for horse races. These “pools” were in special rooms called poolrooms where owners placed billiard tables to pass the time.

xoxo Kim

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks a lot Kim!!!! I am so happy to see my birthday card here!! :) You made my day! Gorgeous projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute! I have never seen stamps used to tell a story like Laura's cartoon...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my project, it means the world to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...what an honour! Thanks for including my comic page, Kim! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The robot card is adorable, love the stencil background too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.