Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Recap 3.13

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today with some super fun inspiration and ALL THINGS Paper Smooches!!! 


There's STILL time (4 days to be exact- deadline is March 16th) to enter in the PS GDT Search! Enter your project HERE for your chance to be the April GDT!!!! ***NOTE: You can combine our monthly challenge and GDT project into one!!! Be sure to link your projects up to BOTH!! Good luck! 


The March challenge just started and we would LOVE for
 you to join in the fun with our monthly challenge HERE on the blog! The challenge is: BIRTHDAYS- create a birthday card, creation, project, layout, birthday favor bag/goodies/etc!!! 

Create a "fun and cute" project using PS stamps/dies as your inspiration! 


Be sure to link up your creation before Tuesday, March 29th at 11:59pm PST. Click HERE for more details. ****You could win a $50 PS gift certificate
Or link up HERE:





I've created another birthday card (I told you that I have TONS of birthdays to celebrate in March! LOL!). I was going to share it on the Virtual Smooches blog this last week, but my computer had some issues and wouldn't download it! So I will be sharing it this week:) Here's a sneak: 
 Sometimes you don't need the sentiment "Happy Birthday" on your card to make it a "birthday" card! 


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... I totally forgot (probably due to our traveling and getting home around midnight but either way I shouldn't have an excuse) to post our February challenge winner! Congrats to kristinasartcorner- she created this super fun & cute card with the princess and her knight in shinning armor! LOVE


That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

2 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.