Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Recap 4.10

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends! 

It's me again:) Savannah O'Gwynn here today with a super quick post recapping this past week on the PS blog: 

First up- there are TWO searches going on! #1 the May Guest Designer search HERE and #2 the April challenge winner search HERE:) We hope you join in the fun! Picture Credit
For the challenge-----> create any black/white project with a pop of color and PS stamps/dies as your inspiration!


I'm in the process of working on another creation for the April challenge  I can't decide which sentiment to use... I'll keep you posted:) 

Be sure to link up your creation before Thursday, April 28th at 11:59pm PST. Click HERE for more details. ****You could win a $50 PS gift certificate! Or link up below--->






Our winner from the March Gallery (HERE) was Yolanda. I absolutely loved each of the players' creations!!! I love love love you all for joining in the fun and playing along with our monthly challenge!! I have to say--- Yolanda's design and colors knocked me out of my seat--- LOVE! Congrats and great job, Yolanda!  

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You made my day!! Thanks a lot for this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.