Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Recap 4.24

Helllllllllllllllllllllo my favorite friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn and I'm sharing just a few PS highlights with you today-------> the week's recap is found below!

I don't want you to miss out on joining in the fun with our April b/w with a pop of color challenge! The deadline to play along is THURSDAY, April 28th!!! Click HERE for details or link up below.






Playing along is always fun.... but there's a BONUS if you win!! You could win a $50 PS gift certificate! LOVE it!

I joined in the fun again and probably used a bit too much of the "pop of color"! LOL! I used some simple paints and stamped my sentiment/design. Find more details about these cards on my blog.
Next up--- I want to share another giveaway with you. Click HERE to enter a giveaway that I'm having. I want you to ask any question about me, my videos, my creations, Trav's card style, my craft dresses, Savannahland2, Paper Smooches.... ANYTHING! I will be featuring some of these questions in my Virtual Smooches 3rd anniversary video (coming soon!). I will pick one winner from these questions- so ask anything:) You could win one of my prizes ***HINT: read that sentence again- I will be giveaway several prizes! **The winner will be picked after the video has been posted (I will contact the winner via email). 

Ok. I think that's it!

Be sure to grab some of the new April release stamps HERE! Join in the fun with our challenge HERE! And ask any questions HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the bright neon with the black and white. Fabulous energy for spring! I would love to know where/how you come up with your adorable stamp design ideas. Is there a "go to place" for you when you feel stumped or have lost your crafty mojo? TFS Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- what a WONDERFUL gallery!!!
    Your cards look fabulous with their POP of colour Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.