Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Recap 4.3

Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today with a super quick post recapping this past week: 


First up- the APRIL release is now available! Check out the details HERE or click HERE to grab some of these stamps/dies from the store! 

We've started the April challenge HERE! The challenge is: BLACK/WHITE with a POP of COLOR!
Create any black/white project with a pop of color and PS stamps/dies as your inspiration! 

Be sure to link up your creation before Thursday, April 28th at 11:59pm PST. Click HERE for more details. ****You could win a $50 PS gift certificate! Or link up below--->






I've also shared a super silly video on the Virtual Smooches blog {HERE}. I thought I would try a new way of recording my video (time-lapse)... but that just made my video less than a minute long! LOL! Here' a sneak of my "live" portion of the video (which took around 20 minutes to record- waaaaaaaaaaay longer than the original video!) and one of the cards I created: 

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.