Thursday, May 19, 2016

Our JUNE Guest Designer is...

Nicole Vogeli


CONGRATS!!  I think you are super talented! I look forward to seeing what you create with our newest stamps and dies.

Nicole...will you please e-mail me?  I am having a hard time finding your e-mail address :)
kim@papersmoochesstamps.com

Here is the card that made me smile - HUGE :)
(Dots & Dashes Dies, Flowers Dies, Crystal Clear 3 Dies)


The sudden startled jolt awake sometimes experienced when on the verge of sleeping is known as a hypnic jerk, and is likely a vestigial reflex selected to help primates avoid falling while resting or asleep in trees. 
xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Frau Voegeli is an amazing card designer! Can't wait to see what she will create!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Frau Voegeli!!! Looking forward to see what you'll share here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! COngratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Nicole! I just LOVE that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CUTE is this card!! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite cards of all time! So glad Nicole is the June Guest Designer because I can't wait to see more of her amazing creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your kind words!!! I'm so happy do be a GD for such a wonderful brand. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.