Thursday, May 12, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - MAY 2016

It's that time of the month when we scope the Internet for some Smooches and I found some true beauties!  Hope they inspire you :)

I couldn't find e-mail addresses for everyone to ask for permission to share their card today, but I figured it's ok since they shared them on our Flickr page.  I LOVE showing off projects here to enjoy as well 

The colors makes me happy!
I love the dimension in the rocket ship...and the cute stars on the base is so darn cute!

happy smile...
I love the color choices...and the solid cardstock.  The embossed background adds the perfect texture. I love this design!


SUPER cool color combo!!
The white pencil looks awesome, doesn't it?
I love every inch of this card <3


simple, sweet and delicious!!!


I LOVE her sweet FELT flower!
The light blue background is a perfect choice.
...super cute card Kate!

When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the cards featured today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS cards!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on having your work featured everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for featuring my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very impressed with the way these cards each WOW me!! Love the bright colors, the clever ideas, and the all out cool ways they have used Paper Smooches products!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.