Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Recap 5.1

Helllllllllllllllllllllo my favorite friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn and I'm sharing just a few PS highlights with you today ---------> the week's recap is found below!

I don't want you to miss out entering to winPS gift certificate and the NEWEST May release! Be sure to stop by the PS blog and DT blogs for a chance to win. Click HERE for details or follow the links below. ***The deadline for this blog hop is TONIGHT


There's ANOTHER way you could winPS gift certificate----> this time it's a $50 gift certificate!!! All you have to do is play along with our PS May challenge (rainbows).
Click HERE for more details. I am definitely joining in the fun this month-- I love love love color! Here's my 1st card for the challenge. LOVE it! I can't wait to see what you create:) 
And finally--- I want to share another giveaway with you. Click HERE to enter a giveaway that I'm having. I want you to ask any question about me, my videos, my creations, Trav's card style, my craft dresses, Savannahland2, Paper Smooches.... ANYTHING! **REMEMBER: You are asking me, Savannah, any question! I cannot answer for Kim; however if you ask a question that is for Kim, I will forward it to her so that she can answer it at her convenience:)  I will be featuring some of these questions in my Virtual Smooches 3rd anniversary video (coming soon!). I will pick one winner from these questions- so ask anything:) You could win one of my prizes ***HINT: read that sentence again- I will be giving away several prizes! **The winner will be picked after the video has been posted (I will contact the winner via email). 

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.